1) Tomorrow I am going shopping for my friend, Kaitlyn’s, birthday. Hello! Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, and Victoria’s Secret!
2)My new cat Doodle
3) The finale of Lost!! I don’t think I’ve ever cried so much over a show. I guess since i’ve been watching Lost since 5th grade, I got a little attatched to the characters.
4) California Gurls- Katy Perry
This song is so upbeat and fun to sing along with.
5) How to Lose Friends and Alienate People. This was a really cute and funny movie. I watched it while with my boyfriend’s family in Orlando last weekend.
6) Ian Somerhalder
7) Glee! I love their voices, I’ve downloaded all of my favorite songs. As of right now it is “Like a Prayer.”
8) Washington D.C.
I may travel to D.C. to visit my family. I don’t know what it is, but their is something about there that I find completely fasinating! And who doesn’t think it is cool to spend Fourth of July in our nation’s capitol or have a picnic at the mall?!
9) Goals for when I turn 18…
-Thailand ( I have family there)
-Move out with my boyfriend Josiah
-Go on a roadtrip with Josiah
– Get good grades for the rest of my high school career so I can go to Australia with Vanessa and Brittany (My cousins)
-Actually get into a college
10) The most important thing of all…
The love of my life. Josiah McKelvey